Helen

Helen
accessed 9/3/13 http://www.sleepdex.org/images/helen2.jpg

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Beginning of My Story

Hello everyone! I am here to tell my side of the story and how the Trojan War turned into what it became. However, before I do that I would like to tell you more about who I am. My name is Helen and am the daughter of Zeus and Leda. My whole life I was seen as one of the most beautiful woman alive and constantly had many suitors who wanted to fight for my hand in marriage. Unfortunately Menelaus of Sparta will win my hand, and I will be forced into a marriage I am not content with. Luckily for me when the Prince of Troy Paris, comes to Sparta I am able to find true love. However, what we didn't know is our actions would start a war that history would never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment